The benefits of Spantherm
- No additional site works or laying out required.
- A typical 90m² ground floor is installed in just 90 minutes.
- Provides a level base without camber for ease of timber frame or block construction.
- Installation is not affected by adverse weather conditions.
- Secondary screeds with extended drying times are not required.
- Service openings are precast for efficiency on-site.
- Zero waste on site.
- Zero storage of materials on site when using the supply and fit option.
- On-site labour radically reduced.
- "No void" option can significantly reduce extraction and spoil removal.
- Fully compliant with Part L 2013 regulations.
- Excellent U values with a choice of 3 performance options.
- Enhanced Psi values for use in SAP calculations.
- Reduced thermal bridging.
- Factory made for guaranteed on-site quality detailing.
- Fixed price per project.
- Eliminates variances in on-site labour and materials.
- Potential project savings within Part L.
- No hidden costs.
- Zero stock loss.
- Reduced site working and labour.
- Reduced manual handling of beams and blocks.
- Reduced exposure to wet concrete on-site.
- Reduced material deliveries/vehicular movements on-site.
- Secure working platform established quickly.
QUALITY & CERTIFICATION
- Manufactured in factory conditions under a quality system certified to ISO 9001.
- All systems are BBA certified and CE marked.
- Accepted for use on NHBC registered sites.
- Factory build removes site variations of insulation detailing.
- Designed to all relevant BS EN standards.