Encouraging tomorrows talent today...
Creagh Concrete is dedicated to hiring a number of apprentices in 2023, across a wide range of careers to continue to grow and develop the talent within our team. Our success is achieved through the high caliber of staff we employ and our continuing investment in excellent training and development opportunities. Our apprenticeships offer the opportunity to earn while you learn, in a dynamic and fast- paced working environment.
Benefits for the Apprentice :-
- Become an employee of the company
- Be paid whilst developing your skills
- Get real life work experience
- Achieve a recognized qualification
- Attend college on day release from Sept onwards
The Apprenticeship Program consists of the following :-
- Initially learn about our products and services
- Introduction to different departments and roles
- Gain an all-round knowledge of the business
- Assigned to a mentor in an area of your interest
- Work shadow your mentor and others to gain experience
- Over a period of time become independent and experienced in your role
- Progress through the formal learning process at college by day release
Our Range of Apprenticeship Opportunities are :-
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Engineering (including Civil, Construction and Mechanical)
Criteria to Apply :-
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (A-C) inclusive of Maths and English
- Successful entry into a minimum of Level 3 Apprenticeship in Sept 23, within one of the disciplines outlined above
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
- A motivated and organized individual, who is willing to learn
- A valid driving license and access to a car is desirable
If you are interested in applying:
- Forward a copy of your CV
- Or download an application form from creaghconcrete.com, e-mail email@example.com or call 02879449960
Closing Date for receipt of applications is 31st March 2023.
Creagh Concrete Products Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
For more info send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org