The Health & Safety Manager will have overall responsibility for further improving safety standards by implementing industry best practice and working closely with the management team to ensure compliance with current health and safety legislation.
This a senior appointment and the successful candidate will play an integral role in the health and safety management in our quarrying, manufacturing, transport and construction activities.
Applicants must have
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Health & Safety Management role
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience directly in construction health and safety
• Previous experience of managing a team of health and safety personnel
• Strong knowledge of Health & Safety legislation, relevant codes of practice along with the ability to implement risk assessments and safe systems of work in line with these
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the buildability of large precast structures along with knowledge of CDM and temporary works procedures
• Must have NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
• Minimum graduate member of IOSH and working towards CMIOSH
Apply by using the Application form above or send your CV to email@example.com