We are seeking to appoint a hiab driver / operator who will be responsible for the delivery and installation of concrete flooring units from our manufacturing facility in Hoveringham to various construction sites throughout England. The flooring units are installed using a radio-controlled crane.
The hiab operator/driver will be responsible for a 2 / 3 man fitting squad (including themselves) which will fit and grout precast flooring, mainly ground floor.
• Applicants must have a current category C&E licence and a drivers CPC qualification card
• Previous experience working with a crane/ telehander etc is essential
• The ability to work flexible hours and work away from home when necessary
• Ideally the candidate will have Hiab/ Crane certificates (but training is available for the correct candidate)
• The ability to communicate and manage people is essential
• This is a customer focused role
Apply by using the Application form above or send your CV to email@example.com