As a key member of the production team, the successful candidate will be responsible for machine maintenance in our Newbridge facility, to reduce machine downtime and increase efficiencies within the plant. Key tasks of this role are preventative /planned maintenance and managing unplanned repairs and breakdowns. with the ability to replace machine parts using fabrication techniques. In addition to this, other duties will include refurbishment of production machine parts and general repairs to plant and machinery, safe operation of welding equipment, saws and material handling equipment.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years maintenance/ fitting experience preferably within a production facility.
- Strong welding and fabrication skills
- Electrical installation and fault finding (12v - 415v 3 phase) training & skills
- Strong knowledge of Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Ability to work under own initiative and within a team
- Strong leadership and record keeping skills
- Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends if required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Closing Date of this position is Friday 3rd September at 5pm
Apply by using the Application form above or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Creagh Concrete Products Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the comm