This role will involve the management of all site operations during the installation of specialist precast panels and concrete flooring, bringing the contract to completion.
Project Managers will be responsible for the delivery of the entire site programme and budget to ensure all works are completed on time and within budget. They will also manage the site resources and skill requirements against the complexity of the project, as well as providing adequate visibility on site performance, to allow for measured and controlled company decisions to be made.
Duties will include :
- Managing a sizable construction project through design, planning, production and site.
- Attend client meetings as required and build strong working relationships to provide opportunities for future work.
- Work with the team to develop the programme of works for our larger projects and a clear strategy for delivering the projects and making it happen.
- Ensure adequate quality standards and health & safety standards are achieved
- Monitor site progress daily/weekly against programme and budget and take corrective action when necessary.
- Provide sufficient financial forecasts for regional contracts on a monthly basis.
- Schedule projects in logical steps within the designated time to meet deadlines.
- Strong technical background with the ability to contribute to the design and development of projects.
- Inspect and review projects to ensure compliance with safety, program and costs.
- Prepare and review safety documentation including crane plans to ensure F10 compliance.
- Provide ongoing help, guidance and development to an existing contracts teams.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Project Management experience
- Must have previous project management experience of building precast structures and/or flooring
- A sound knowledge of the buildability of specialist precast projects
- Flexible to travel throughout the UK when required
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
Apply by using the Application form above or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Creagh Concrete Products Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.