The successful candidate will work in a small, dynamic team, reporting directly to the IT Manager. In this role you will be responsible for helping to drive improvement by evaluating and developing efficient and effective processes and systems. The role will be “hands on” dealing with the full spectrum of Creagh systems and assist the IT Manager with all major IT projects within the company.
The main duties of the role will include understanding and advising on improving Business Systems from both an operations viewpoint and a basic technical stance; end to end process mapping; and supporting the IT systems, system users and developing, reviewing and amending system reporting.
Essential Criteria :
· Have a 3rd level qualification, preferably within IT or Business or with IT as a major component.
· Minimum of 1 year of post graduate industrial experience.
· Experience of working with IT finance systems, especially SAGE accounting packages and experience in implementing business process improvements within a technical development role.
· Should be able to demonstrate previous experience of working within a development, technical or commercial role and should be a confident user of IT systems.
· Strong organizational, planning and IT skills are essential.
· Proficient in the usage of reporting tools such as Power BI & Excel.
· Proven track record of overseeing system change in a lead capacity.
· Self-starter with a strong work ethic
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
· Excellent problem-solving abilities.
Apply by using the Application form above or send your CV to email@example.com