With the capacity to produce over 800,000m2 of concrete flooring annually, Creagh prestressed hollowcore slabs are lightweight, yet durable enough to provide floors to support heavy loads. They deliver outstanding thermal properties and offer improved thermal efficiency in buildings. We manufacture a large range of hollowcore concrete floor depths, from 85mm to 500mm (other bespoke depths can be manufactured subject to project size).
Our flooring can be used on residential, commercial, education, infrastructure and car park projects. We offer competitive pricing, fast installation and reduced site risks making Creagh precast concrete flooring the obvious choice. Floor slabs can be installed at ground floor, first floor and multi-story levels with ease. This reduces the associated risks with time on site and the use of in-situ alternatives. Our experienced installation team can meet the needs of your project.
Dont take our word for it - check out the video opposite to see what our customers think.
- Rapid installation providing an immediate working platform
- Long span capabilities open interior spaces allowing designers to maximise functional layouts
- Strong acoustical performance
- Excellent intrinsic fire resistance
- No propping is required as the flooring creates an instant working platform
- Long hollow cores (voids) can be used to run mechanical & electrical equipment
- Help to separate parking and other functional areas of the mixed-usage facility
- Act as a ceiling and flooring unit and reduce the building height while saving cost