This prestigious project focused on the new Warner Stand and involved the design, manufacture, delivery and installation of precast concrete terracing, step blocks, vomitary walls and staircases.
The project took 12 weeks for Creagh to complete; with 448 pieces in total. 46 loads were delivered from our facility in N. Ireland to Lord’s Cricket Grounds in London, comprising over 1,100 tonnes.
The original Warner Stand was completed in 1958 and was no longer fit for purpose. In contrast, the new stand has 2,656 seats and combines outstanding facilities with innovative architecture. It incorporates two tiers of seating on a steeper gradient than the current stand, thus greatly improving sightlines; while a new match-control and match officials’ facility has been added that exceeds ICC and ECB standards and making Lord’s a world leader in this area.
View product brochure